How To: 5 Mean Shoe Pranks You Must Try

5 Mean Shoe Pranks You Must Try

The following are 5 pranks you can set up on your friends and family using their shoes. They're quite funny and to prepare these pranks all you really need are a few household items and a couple other things you can get at your local dollar store such as party snaps and party poppers. You'll also need access to your friends' shoes.

Just updated your iPhone? You'll find new emoji, enhanced security, podcast transcripts, Apple Cash virtual numbers, and other useful features. There are even new additions hidden within Safari. Find out what's new and changed on your iPhone with the iOS 17.4 update.

1 Comment

Great ideas. One of my favorite shoe pranks was performed on my friend Donna when I was house sitting for her for a week. I had a lot of time to make mischief especially to her expensive clothes and shoes such as her delicious collection of Chanel stilettos. I filled several pair of her shoes with water and froze them overnight. Her shoes stretched to size 8 or maybe an 8 1/2 and would fall off of her feet when she wore her stilettos. lolol.

Debbie

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Latest